StarWind Academy
Im watching on you, when you step your foot here your moves in reported on me :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StarWind Academy
Im watching on you, when you step your foot here your moves in reported on me :3
StarWind Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:13 am
Latest topics
» STARWIND is back!
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm by rakker

» DFA my academy
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am by xXGӨӨƧΣΥXx

» Jamack Test Results
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 am by Finitefire

» Bird's Room
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 am by Bird95

» Bird95 test results
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:13 am by Finitefire

» Need a test
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 pm by rakker

» TO ALL MEMBER OF SWA
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 am by rakker

» Ravens Chaos Room
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 am by Endless Raven

» how would yous fell being linked together
infinite life point loop deck - help requested  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am by ~LadyWing~

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
King of The Games Winner
Winner of the KOG is ??? Gratz our newest champion
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

infinite life point loop deck - help requested

2 posters

Go down

infinite life point loop deck - help requested  Empty infinite life point loop deck - help requested

Post  Rory4193 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm

basically i need help in order to make this more consistent and i'm looking for your opinions on what i should try out

here's the Deck
https://i.imgur.com/CbjIK.png

so to help explain what the loop is and how it works here's the article from yugioh wiki that explains it

" The Flint Lock Loop is a loop that increases your Life Points to an infinite value. It cannot be technically called an OTK because it is not designed to reduce your opponent's life points to 0. By gathering "Flint", "Morale Boost", and two "Flint Lock" on the field, you can swap "Flint" between your monsters and gain unlimited Life Points."

The loop is performed as follows:

Amass 2 or more "Flint Lock" on field through various means, primarily stall.
Activate "Morale Boost".
Activate "Flint" and equip it to one of your face-up "Flint Locks".
Proceed to (push) re-equip "Flint" onto your other "Flint Lock" with its effect.
Repeat step 4 until your opponent surrenders or you gain the amount of LP you want.

Note: "If you control a "Flint Lock" equipped with "Flint" and a "Morale Boost", and you use "Flint Lock's" effect to equip "Flint" to another monster, "Morale Boost" will cause you to gain 1000 Life Points, but since "Flint" never leaves the field, you do not lose 1000 Life Points."

infinite life point loop deck - help requested  CbjIK
Rory4193
Rory4193
Legend dragon
Legend dragon

Monkey
Realm Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

infinite life point loop deck - help requested  Empty Re: infinite life point loop deck - help requested

Post  outlaw1994 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am

here this is my version of the deck and i get the loop out 4/5 duels so its pretty good lol

infinite life point loop deck - help requested  YYnyk
outlaw1994
outlaw1994
Legend dragon
Legend dragon

Dog
Realm Reputation : 50

Back to top Go down