StarWind Academy
Im watching on you, when you step your foot here your moves in reported on me :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

StarWind Academy
Im watching on you, when you step your foot here your moves in reported on me :3
StarWind Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:13 am
Latest topics
» STARWIND is back!
In reply to aces announcement  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm by rakker

» DFA my academy
In reply to aces announcement  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am by xXGӨӨƧΣΥXx

» Jamack Test Results
In reply to aces announcement  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 am by Finitefire

» Bird's Room
In reply to aces announcement  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 am by Bird95

» Bird95 test results
In reply to aces announcement  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:13 am by Finitefire

» Need a test
In reply to aces announcement  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 pm by rakker

» TO ALL MEMBER OF SWA
In reply to aces announcement  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 am by rakker

» Ravens Chaos Room
In reply to aces announcement  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 am by Endless Raven

» how would yous fell being linked together
In reply to aces announcement  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am by ~LadyWing~

Affiliates
free forum

King of The Games Winner
Winner of the KOG is ??? Gratz our newest champion
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

In reply to aces announcement

3 posters

Go down

In reply to aces announcement  Empty In reply to aces announcement

Post  Rory4193 Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

before i even start why the hell make announcements that people other then adims or mods can't reply to seriously that's a problem with this academy you limit peoples opinions

another major problem here is that you do not promote anything here and you seriously don't have anything going on of interest to anyone as admins YOU have to sell this place so start bloody selling! make a event or something and start recruiting more so when you recruit people here you can offer them to join the event that gives them incentive to stay

and make your self available to recruit and test another problem when people come on and you as admins yourselves say you can't test atm people aren't going to wait to be tested for very long and will just log off the page and forget about it

another thing this whole stupid "no academy warring" you quite literally have a section in the academy called war facilities and ace when i told you the idea for inter-academy tournaments guess what ITS THE EXACT SAME THING AS WAR JUST A DIFFERENT NAME!
seriously limiting peoples chances to duel here with the academy and other academies is not going to help your cause ultimately its up to you as admins to take responsibility and act cause ur academy is dead
Rory4193
Rory4193
Legend dragon
Legend dragon

Monkey
Realm Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

In reply to aces announcement  Empty Re: In reply to aces announcement

Post  Finitefire Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am

Rory4193 wrote:before i even start why the hell make announcements that people other then adims or mods can't reply to seriously that's a problem with this academy you limit peoples opinions

another major problem here is that you do not promote anything here and you seriously don't have anything going on of interest to anyone as admins YOU have to sell this place so start bloody selling! make a event or something and start recruiting more so when you recruit people here you can offer them to join the event that gives them incentive to stay

and make your self available to recruit and test another problem when people come on and you as admins yourselves say you can't test atm people aren't going to wait to be tested for very long and will just log off the page and forget about it

another thing this whole stupid "no academy warring" you quite literally have a section in the academy called war facilities and ace when i told you the idea for inter-academy tournaments guess what ITS THE EXACT SAME THING AS WAR JUST A DIFFERENT NAME!
seriously limiting peoples chances to duel here with the academy and other academies is not going to help your cause ultimately its up to you as admins to take responsibility and act cause ur academy is dead

Agreed, some serious problems are here. They do need to be fixed, and we should war a little bit when we are sure who we would use on these wars. Also, I sometimes feel like I am the only one testing because every time I pop in there is someone sitting there waiting that I end up having to test.
Finitefire
Finitefire
Legend dragon
Legend dragon

Realm Reputation : 50

Back to top Go down

In reply to aces announcement  Empty Re: In reply to aces announcement

Post  Error#101 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 am

Okay now were going to solve our problems i need help right now
Error#101
Error#101
Super Admin